|4-16 Did you lose your glasses?|
|click image to open video page|
Survival course to learn English from scratch
INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDY
1- watch the video. 2- watch it again repeating after the teacher. 3- read the transcript (optional), see if you understand. 4- watch the video again once or more times until you learn the lesson well. 5- now try to use some objects to reproduce the dialogue (more or less) so you can practise what you just learnt.
- Tom, did you lose your glasses again?
- I didn't lose them, I just can't remember where I put them.
- Did you look under the napkin?
- I looked there.
- Did you look under the paper?
- I looked there too.
- Did you look behind the box, in back of the box?
- I looked.They are not there.
- Did you look in the box?
- There they are!
- Did you put them there?