|Don't Touch ! (Pocoyo)|
|click image to open video page|
This cute Spanish animation series shows us little Pocoyo discovering the world around him. In this episode he will show us how to apologize. Since they use the negative command "don't touch" very often, that will help children assimilate this form and learn an expression that, for them, is absolutely a must to learn .
- Pato, Elly, Loula, Sleepy bird. Pocoyo
- Hello, Pocoyo
- Ha. Just where are you off to in such a hurry?
My! What a wonderful castle Elly has built! Don't you think so, Pocoyo?
- What is it, Elly? Is something the matter? Oh, I see, there's something missing.
Pocoyo, can you see what's missing from Elly's castle.
Can any of you help Pocoyo work out what's missing from the castle?
- The flag!
- The flag is missing.
- That's right! It needs a flag.
- Ooh, my goodness! What does Elly mean?
I think Elly's telling you not to touch the castle while she's away.
And she want's you to make sure no one touches it while she's away either.
- Don't touch!
- Yes, uhm, well done, Pocoyo.
- Don't touch, don't touch. Don't touch. Touch.
- Oh, it's Loula.
- Don't touch.
- What are you thinking?
- Ha, ha, ha, ooh, it's Pato!
- Pato, don't touch!
- Ha, I don't think Pato was very interested.
- Don't touch! Don't touch!
- I don't know if that's such a good idea, Pocoyo.
Can any of you tell Pocoyo what Elly said?
- Don't touch!
- Oh, it looks like Pocoyo wants to show us something. Let's have a look.
Umm, what is it, Pocoyo? I can't see anything.
Oh, oh, oh, oh. Poco, ++++ what are you up to?
Yes, umm, well done, Pocoyo...
Well, Ehem, I think there's someone here who needs to say something.
Ah, there you are, Pocoyo!
- Elly, Pocoyo touch. Sorry Elly.
- Good for you, Pocoyo. You've said sorry and now you're doing something to try to make Elly feel better.
You did it! You rebuilt the castle and it's better than ever!
Hurray for Pocoyo and Elly!
Nothing is ever unfixable when you are friends.
Bye-bye. See you soon!