|The Santa Clause (trailer)|
|click image to open video page|
When Santa Claus gets killed in a freak accident after being startled on the rooftop of a house, it looks like Christmas is ruined. But fortunately, just before his death, the jolly, gift-giver passed the torch to ad executive Scott Calvin (Tim Allen), who finishes the job of bestowing holiday cheer on all. When he finally reaches on the North Pole, however, Scott learns that he can't give up the job -- he's become the next Santa Claus. (THAT'S the Santa Clause!). Scott returns home, only to find himself slowly changing into the pudgy, white-haired old man so beloved of children... and to find that everyone around him considers him utterly and completely mad.
- Hey you!
This Christmas, Scott Calvin's getting into the spirit the only way he can...
- You killed them!
- Did not.
... by accident.
- If something should happen to me, put on my suit. The reindeer will know what to do.
- This fall get ready for the greatest holiday adventure of all on video.
- You're the new Santa.
- You put on the suit, you're the big guy.
- I shave in the morning and in the afternoon I look like this.
- Oh my God!
- What, you put on a little weight.
- Does this look like a little weight to you?
This holiday season Walt Disney Home Video invites you to celebrate.
- I've seen you at lunch. Have a piece of fruit, for God's sake!
With the biggest name in Christmas.
- Kris Kringle
- Topo Gigio
- Nice teeth!
The Santa Clause
- Yo, If we go straight on this road do we hit I-94?